Monday, November 12, 2012

Winter Markets & The Holidays

This weekend we had the pleasure of selling at a local winter market. It was a lot of work but as always   a lot of fun too!. We met new people, made new contacts and ate too many soy and wasabi almonds...insert raw mouths:). We have two more shows this holiday season so we'll definitely be busy. This also means that we'll be posting pics of new furniture and home decor. Let us know if you need anything! Just a few things available at the moment...
















1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or
    maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?

    My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel
    we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my site hemorrhoids treatment at home
    Also see my page > external Hemorrhoid treatment

    ReplyDelete